A great and very interactive casual dating which allows you to enjoy the benefits of being with someone without having to worry about romantic responsibilities.
More and more open-minded adult Aussie singles want to spice their lives up with an erotic relationship. C-date provides the foundation for a great physical relationship with other singles who don’t want to miss out on new experiences.
C-Date offers users to join a great and proactive community of 36 million members worldwide to find passionate, discreet and high-class dates.
C-Date: How does it work?
First, you will need to state if you are a man or a woman and if you are looking for a man or a woman. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be guided through the next 6 steps of registration.
- #1 – Defining the experience you are looking for: you’ll have the choice between the following 6 options: meeting singles, something long-term, flirting, games, watching or chatting.
- #2 – In the second step you’ll have to confirm if you’re most attracted to women or men.
- #3 – Your location. In this step, you’ll be asked to enter your country and your region. C-Date is a location-based casual dating site which means that you’ll start to receive potential matches not only based on your similarities but also based on your location.
- #4 – Defining your age and your relationship status. In this step, you will be required to state your birthday as well as your relationship status (single, in a relationship or married).
- #5 – What do you look like geek2geek – In this step you will have to complete some information about your physical appearances such as your body size and your body shape, your eye color and your hair color.
- #6 – In this final step you’ll be asked to add your email address and your password. Make sure to add an email address you have access to as C-Date will send you a confirmation email with a link that will allow you to activate your account.
Once you complete these 6 steps, your profile will be created and you’ll become a new member of C-Date’s community.
Step 2 – Creating your profile
After you confirm your email address and registration through the email sent to your inbox, you’ll be asked to upload a photo to your casual dating profile.
Indeed, an important step as most of the profiles won’t interact with you unless you’ve got a picture. Profile pictures are a great way to ensure the authenticity of a profile hence impacting on the whole casual dating experience.
In order to fully complete your profile, C-Date Australia will also ask you to add some information about your lifestyle (profession, education, body art, drinks, smoking, and nickname). However, if you’d prefer not to answer those questions you can always select the option “Ask me personally!”.
It is important to note, that once you’ve added the basic information of your profile, you’ll be able to start investigating other profiles.
However, if you’d like to create complete casual dating profile (which we would really recommend in order to enhance your casual dating experience), you can always modify or develop your profile by clicking on your picture, on the top right corner. C-Date has prepared a very interesting section to add to your profile about your “Erotic Type”.
If you would like to define your personality and attributes, you can always modify them by clicking on the option “about me”.
Keep in mind that the more you complete and develop your profile, the more chances you will have of finding a perfect match for your erotic adventures!